In my short months on Second Life I wondered how people kept up with trends. Bringing those from real life in to this so called Second Life. I'll admit I started out as any newb.
NO help from those nearby just an innocent newbie wandering Freebie Island, scavenging for anything to make me stand out. Until I noticed it isn't possible to stand out from the crowd in something everyone has. The same shape, skin, eyes, and hair floating around while drowning in a sea of bling. I began as most do, a SecondLife dancer. I thought to myself..'This isn't me'. I'm not a pole decoration and I'm most definitely not a piece of eye candy. I'm a simple girl with a simple style. But where do I begin?! The extent of my fashion was 'Armidi'. That abyss of lag was my style calling and I answered with open arms. I thank my discovery of that abyss to a friend of mine ( Iokua Gans). With Armidi came GothiCatz and then Deviant Kitties. I went through many stages from Skanky to.. Classy to.. Emo/Punk to.. Neko. Then I developed my own my very own style.. a combination of all them. Thus the birth of this blog.. I hope to claim as my second love. I hope to show and help those who wonder about where to start.. where to look and where to learn.
SecondLife is how you'd want to live your first but in a whole new light.. Why not do it in style?
-Ivy
0 comments on "The birth of an SL Fashion Blog."
Post a Comment